Monday, June 20, 2005

21. A Goodish Monday

Something on Malaysian bloggers from today's Star. Interesting, and here I was thinking that no one actually reads other people's blogs, what more that there actually exists celebrity bloggers here in our little Malaysian cyberspace universe. Woo-hoo! I can hardly contain myself. I'm beside myself in joy, infact, I'm so happy that my heart could burst into a million mini rainbows with little blue robins flying about.

And yes ladies and gentlemen, yet more interesting tidbits here on Liverpool's win in the Champions League finals (man, where is all this hate coming from??? Get over it already!).

And, keeping up with today's shambolic theme of unconnected topics, click here for something completed unrelated.

Ah yes, one more thing, did you know that one out of every twenty-five people are actually bonafide sociopaths? Sociopaths as in potential serial killers and eaters of human body parts. Yup, meaning the person standing next to you can actually to out to be the next Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeff Dahmer or Michael Jackson. I learnt that watching Oprah the other day. I swear it's true. Boy, it just fills the heart with a warm fuzzy feeling just knowing that the quiet dude sitting next to you in the bus might actually one day dismember you and eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

No comments: