Tuesday, August 09, 2005

29. Random Thought For The Day

Aww man! Is it just me, or does things seem to repeat itself in really disturbing cycles...kinda like events always somehow replicating themselves in some warped Groundhog Day-like reality, only instead of one day, it can be like every 2 years or so...but only if you follow certain rules or conventions, if you choose to skip them or somehow alter these rules, then the period could double itself...or sometimes even shorten...it's all about knowing which ones to follow and which ones to break...ok, I'm in no way alluding that we live in some rule-set predetermined universe (ala Matrix) here...or am I??? Yes, my friends, drink on that...ok, that's it, it just came to me and had to put it down in paper...and yes, my heart silently weeps as it observes the deteriorating quality of the posts in this blog...somewhere in Gurgurkhistan there's some poor 3 year-old kid forced into working 20 hour days sewing together soccer balls in a Nike sweat factory and I'm writing about alternate universes here. Typical.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cyn sends her regards, and added that looking fwd to mondays points to loneliness.

joe said...

is this who i think it is?

joe said...

and what loneliness are we talking about here? i thought u were just bored...at least i was...