Sunday, July 25, 2010

203. Incept This, Motherf#@ker!!!

Now if inception was truly possible, I'd go deep into my own dreams, delving into the furthest and darkest regions of my subconscious mind...and plant the idea that I was Chuck Norris.

Now how cool would that be? I'd karate chop my way to the top, making people my beeeyatches by just looking at them as I went about my way, throw a good flying kick or two, all the while roaring like freakin' lion...no one would be able to stop me, no one... ROARRRRRRR!!!!

By the way, catch the flick while you can...in a year that's been absolute shite for movies, this and Kick Ass are the ones that stand out. I just wished Chris Nolan would polish his action scenes, maybe take them up a notch or two...right now, they're still a dreary and confusing mess...he should pick a few pointers from Cameron, now that's a fella who could shoot action. Or if he wanted to go the realistic route, at least get some of the intensity of a Michael Mann shoot-out like in Heat or Miami Vice.

Makes you wonder how awesome Norris and his timeless mullet would've looked under the direction of Mann.

No comments: